- Tri-Max Universal Elevator Tripod, SECO’s Universal Tri-Max® Elevator Tripod features a working height range of 4.10 ft (1.20 m) collapsed to 8.60 ft (2.62 m) extended with the center column at full height.
- The center column independently lifts 1.00 meters.
- A gear box controls lift and descent so the center column cannot free fall.
- Additional 1 meter section may be added for a total recommended height of 10 ft (3 m) for instruments under 15 lb (6.80 kg).
- The 5/8 x 11 mounting head is removable and adjustable in azimuth direction.
- Machined-aluminum elevator column and fiberglass legs makes for a robust and easy-to-use laser instrument tripod.
- Applications include laser scanning and robotics Fiberglass Legs Stable for instruments up to 25 lb (11.33 kg), under most conditions
Weighs 29.00 lb (13.20 kg)